Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions
Tenali Double Horse available for sale on the Platform (“Products”).
- When a Customer purchases a product from Shop, the customer will be awarded with one AHA coupon code per account.(This offer will be Valid between 02-April-2022 and 26-May-2022.)
Pricing and Modifications
● The price of the Products displayed on the Platform shall be either equal to or less than the Maximum Retail Price (“MRP”) printed on such Products. If no such MRP is printed on such Products then such Products shall be sold at such price as may be determined by the Seller and as set out on the Platform. Prices for the Products are subject to change without any notice.
● We reserve the right to modify or discontinue a service and/or Product (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance.
● Any order/booking made for a Product through the Platform may be subject to additional terms and conditions (including offers, discount and sales schemes/ campaigns offered from time to time, delivery charges) mentioned therein, which You are presumed to have read and accepted at the time of placing the order/booking.
● There may be information on the Platform that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Platform is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after You have submitted Your order).
Eligibility To Use Services
You are however, prohibited (even under provision) from purchasing any Product(s) which is for adult consumption, the sale of which to minors is
prohibited. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services from the Platform under the applicable laws.
● We reserve the right to refuse access to the Platform to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any
reasons for doing so. You further understand and agree that all terminations shall be made in Tenali Double Horse sole discretion and that shall not be liable to you nor any third party for any termination of your account or access to this Website.
● The Platform is intended to be for end-consumers desirous of purchasing Product(s) for domestic self-consumption. If You are a retailer, institution,
wholesaler or any other business user, You are not eligible to use the Platform to purchase Products from Sellers through the Platform
Use of Platform
guidelines. You agree not to engage in activities that may adversely affect the use of the Platform by Tenali Double Horse.
● We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of the Products and/or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We reserve the
right to refuse any order You place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
● You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Platform by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Us. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Platform.
● You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Platform, You may be exposed to content from others that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Platform.
● You undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that: ○ belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right; ○ is grossly unlawful, discriminatory, harmful, harassing, blasphemous; defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise
unlawful or objectionable in any manner whatever;
○ harms minors in any way;
○ contains software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
○ violate or solicit others to violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India or anyone’s right to privacy or personality;
○ deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
○ impersonates another person;
○ contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
○ threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement
to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
○ defames, abuses, harasses, threatens or otherwise violates the legal rights of others; and
○ is misleading or known to be false in any way. Further, You undertake not to:
○ conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
○ engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Platform (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Platform);
○ attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, any other systems or networks connected to the Platform, to any server, or through the Platform, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
○ probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User, of or visitor to, the Platform, to its source, or exploit the Platform or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided on the Platform;
○ collect or store data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section;
○ Upload, email, transmit, post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, junk mails, spam,
chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form or solicitation
○ Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
○ Stalk or otherwise harass other Users/Members
○ Collect or store personal data and content of other Users/Members
○ falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; and
○ Except as expressly indicated herein, We hereby grant You a non-exclusive, freely revocable (upon notice from Us), non-transferable access to view any content available on the Platform, subject to the
● You may not modify or alter the content available on the Platform;
● You may not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make any Content on the Platform available to others; and
● You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Content downloaded from the Platform.
● You are accessing the Platform, the services provided therein and transacting at Your sole risk and You will use Your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through the Platform. Before placing an order on the Platform, You will check the Product description carefully. By placing an order for a Product, You agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the Product’s description.
Intellectual Property Rights
● The Platform and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to, all text, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces,
sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (and any combinations thereof) (collectively, the “Content”) on the Platform is owned and controlled by
Us and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
● The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Platform (“Marks”) are the property of Tenali Double Horse or Sellers or other respective third
parties, as the case may be. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Tenali Double Horse or the Sellers, or the third party that may
own the Marks. Disclaimer of Warranties & Liability You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
● We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the available Products, including in respect of their colour, size, shape and appearance, as
accurately as possible. However, the actual colour, size, shape and appearance may have variations from the depiction on Your mobile/computer screen.
● We will have no liability related to any user content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. We also disclaim all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user Content.
● We will not be liable for any loss that You may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of Your Account or Account information in connection with the
Platform either with or without Your knowledge. We have endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Platform is correct, but Tenali Double Horse neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information regarding the Products or otherwise. We shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Platform or related functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, functionalities and related graphics obtained through the Platform, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Platform, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, We shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Platform during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Platform that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Our control.
documents they incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law, rules or regulation. You also agree that Tenali Double Horse is not responsible for any
● Tenali Double Horse does not and cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission,
communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a
result of server functions, virus, worms or other causes outside its control.
● You accept that any dispute arising/connected to the provisions herein or use of the website by you shall be subject to arbitration under the Arbitration and
Conciliation Act 1996, by a sole arbitrator appointed by Tenali Double Horse .The seat and place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi and the laws of India shall