Let’s Make The World Better Together
Our Campaign Videos
Students Drawings on Environmental Awareness
Students Essay Writing
Summary Points on Plastic Reduction Awareness
- The word plastic is derived from the Greek word plastico. It was first developed by a scientist named Alexander Parkes.
- It is made with crude oil. Preheat oven to 800 degrees. Hazardous dyes are mixed with waste.
- Plastic is a well-known chemical compound
100 million tons of plastic are produced every year. For this, 7 million tons of barrels of petroleum are used every day.
- Methods of agriculture in rural and rural areas Drip, poly house, mulching sheet are used to poison the land.
- Plastic, like other materials, does not mix immediately with earth. It will take hundreds, thousands of years for the earth to merge.
- The use of plastic is more dangerous than a nuclear bomb.
- Eating plastic used products can lead to diseases like cancer.
- Smoke released by burning plastic pollutes the air.
- “Groundwater that bury plastic in the ground is dissipating.
- This plastic prevents water from seeping into the ground when it rains.”
- Animals and cattle that try to eat food in a plastic cover go into the stomach with a plastic cover and the animal or cattle die.
- Even farmland is being poisoned by this plastic
Plastic covers clog drainage canals and cause sewage problems.
- Plastic enters the ocean and becomes lethal to aquatic life.
- Paper boxes should be used instead of plastic for packaging.
- Metals should be used for machine tools.
- Plastic waste collection should be done every day.
- Recycling units should be set up.
- Cloth bags can be used instead of plastic bags.
- The use of plastic can be reduced by bringing the meat in steel boxes, rather than in a plastic cover, when bringing it from the store.
- Plastic for storage of goods, fertilizers, grain, sugar Gotha’s made of folk linen can be used instead of goths.
- Separation of wet and dry waste in Gram Panchayats and Municipalities can be done to prevent plastic from turning into waste.
- People need to be made aware of the dangers of using. plastic.
- Governments should impose strict penalties on those who use or consume plastic.
- Strict measures should be taken to avoid the use of non-recyclable plastic.